This is a Full-Time Position
Our Sales Coordinator team works directly with our Account Executives. As part of the MMG Sales Team you’ll get hands on experience working with clients and media outlets in markets all over the country.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling communications between clients and internal departments.
- Tracking client’s monthly fund balances and co-op submissions.
- Participation in weekly Sales Team meetings.
- Organizing and planning all events for clients on account list.
- Responding to emails, phone calls and other forms of correspondence with clients, media vendors, and internally.
- Occasional travel around the Houston area for client meetings and other errands.
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Sales/Executive Departments by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responds to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
- Maintains client database.
- Makes PowerPoint presentations for Account Executives.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Organizes/Plans events.
- Participates in Sales meetings.
- Communicates between clients and internal departments.
- Executes Personal and Business errands.
- Complete monthly co-op submissions and track co-op fund balances for each client.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong communication and organizational skills. Basic math skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Paid Holidays Off
- Earned Vacation Time
- PTO/Personal/and Sick Days Paid
If you are interested in the position – Send email to Amanda Malone